- 100% new and high quality
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Black (shown as the picture)
- Size: (shown as the picture)
(L x W x H) 8.3 * 7 * 3.1 cm / 3.27 * 2.76 * 1.22 inch
- This lightweight and durable transit compass was designed for the specific tasks required of geologists, surveyors, mining engineers, civil engineers, environmental engineers and foresters.
- The direct reading compass capsule of this transit features 1 degree resolution and 1/2 degree accuracy.
- And the dry compass capsule of this quick damping needle features both a needle lock to protect the compass assembly during transit and gear driven adjustable declination to allow for easy compensated bearings.
- The vertical angle clinometer scale with 1 degree steps has a range of 90 degrees or 100% grade scale with an accuracy of 1/2 degrees. A percent grade scale features 5% increments.
- Features include a compass bubble level, clinometer level, sighting mirror with lubber line and sighting hole, induction wetted needle, and adjustable sighting points.
- Lightweight, compactly small and easy to carry.
- Quantity: 1 pc
- Note: Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you!
- Please compare the detail sizes with you, please allow 1-4CM differs due to manual measurement, thanks!
- 1 X Compass
- 1 X Carrying bag