Autel MaxiDiag Elite MD802 Functions and Features:
1. Ability to quickly Read and Erase codes in ALL modules for European, Asian, and Domestic vehicles 1996-present
2. One button Auto-Scan reads codes in ALL modules and displays them on screen
3. Quick Erase function allows all codes to be cleared at the touch of a button
4. Live data graphs for the ECU
5. a tool to do it all. Reads and clears trouble codes on engine, transmission, airbag, ABS and failures
6. Global OBD-II coverage (US, Asian, and European)
7. Turns off the engine, transmission, ABS and airbag warning lights for most USA Domestic, Asian, and European vehicles
8.Supports all 10 test modes of the latest J1979 OBD II test specs, including Read Codes, Clear codes, Live data, Freeze Frame, I / M, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, Component Test and Vehicle Information
9 Enhanced OBD-II Mode 6
10. OBD-II code tips guide technicians to the root cause of error codes faster
11. Data charts
12. View freeze frame data
13. USB cable included for product updates
14. One year of FREE software updates and upgrades included
15. Prints data via PC link
16. reads data stream
Diagnose All Vehicles
Derived from our Professional Series tool, the MaxiDAS DS708, the MaxiDiag Elite MD802 enables the user to not only get into the enhanced OBD-II system with mode 6 access, live data and graphs, but also allow a technician to operate the entire car , ALL makes, ALL models, and ALL modules just like our DS708. With the MaxiDiag Elite? MD802 the user can read and clear codes in all Powertrain, Chassis, Body, and Information & Communication systems with the push of a button, making it great for body shops, used car dealers, and the professional repair shops. With its print function, you can easily offer the customer or insurance agent a full diagnosis of the vehicle. This new diagnostic platform delivers quick and easy diagnosis at the right price.
- 1. Connector – Connects the scan tool to the vehicle’s Data Link Connector (DLC).
- 2. SD Card Slot – Holds the System SD card
- 3. LCD Display -Gives test results. TFT color display (320×240 dpi).
- 4. Button function – Corresponds to “buttons” on screen for executing commands.
- 5. ESC Button -Cancels a selection (or action) from a menu or back to the previous screen.
- 6. Help Button – Provides help information and Code Breaker function.
- 7. Up Scroll Button – Moves up menu and submenu items in menu mode. When more than one screen of data is retrieved, moves through the current screen to the previous screens for additional data. When looking up DTC, it is used to change value of selected character.
- 8. Down Scroll Button – Moves down menu and submenu items in menu mode. When more than one screen of data is retrieved, it moves down through the current screen to subsequent screens for additional data. When looking up DTC, it is used to change value of selected character.
- Left SCROLL Button – When look up DTC definitions, moves to previous character and view additional information on previous screens as DTC definition includes more than one screen; viewed previous screen or previous frames of recorded data. It is also used to view previous error code when viewing DTC.
- Right SCROLL Button – When look up DTC definitions, moves to next character and view additional information on subsequent screens as DTC definition includes more than one screen; view next screen or next frames of recorded data. it is also used to display following error code when viewing Dtc.
- 11. OK Button -Confirms a selection (or action) of a menu.
- 12. External DC Power Port – Connects the 12 volt power adapter to the tool when disconnected from the vehicle
- 13. USB Connector – Connects the scan tool to the PC for printing.
Autel MD802 Other Functions:
- Supports all 10 test modes of the latest J1979 OBD II test specs, including Read Codes, Erase Codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame, I / M, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board, Monitor Test, Component Test and Vehicle Information
- Improved OBD-II Mode 6
- OBD-II code tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble codes faster
- Data charts
- View freeze frame data
- USB cable included for product updates
- One year of FREE software updates and upgrades included
- Prints of data via PC link
- 20-pin Connector for 1996-2001 BMW vehicles
- 38-pin Connector for 1996-2000 Mercedes-Benz vehicles
- 14-pin Connector for 1996-1999 Nissan and Infiniti vehicles
- 16-pin CCD Adapter for 1996-2003 Dodge, Chrysler, and Jeep vehicles
- Accessory Cable
MaxiDiag Elite MD802 Package List:
- User Manual-Instructions on tool operations.
- CD-Includes user manual, MaxiLink update software, and etc.
- OBD2 Cable-Provides power and communicates between tool and vehicle.
- USB Cable – Used to upgrade the scanner, and print retrieved data.
- SD Card – Contains the scan tool operation software and applications.
- Carry case-nylon bag to store the scanner when not in use.