Creader Professional 129E is an evolutionary smart solution for passenger car diagnosis. It inherits from LAUNCH advanced diagnostic technology and is characterized by covering a wide range of vehicles, with powerful functions, and accurate test result.
CRP129E support All 10 models of OBDII test for a complete diagnosis. CRP 129E also supports the system diagnosis of ABS. SRS, ENG and OP system. And 5 special reset functions.
4.5 Special Functions: Frequently used maintenance and reset items including:
- Oil Lamp Reset; Oil Reset Service allows you to perform reset for a new calculation of Engine Oil Life system once the oil has been changed.
- Electronic parking brake reset; EPB service is important in the maintenance of electronic brake system’s safety and efficiency.
- Steering angle calibration; SAS service helps the steering angle sensor failure reminders and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
- Tire pressure Monitor system reset; TPMS service makes sense in displaying sensor IDs of the vehicle’s ECU, entering TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors.
- Electronic throttle position reset; After the engine has been operating for a long time, there will be severe carbon deposits in the throttle that will affect the intake air. After cleaning or replacing the throttle, the throttle cannot match the original computer. This is to let the computer enter the throttle learning state, so that the car computer can re-match the throttle.
Supported Car Brands:
Demo, for Abarth, for ACURA, for BUGATTI, for Alfa Romeo, for Audi, for BMW, for Bugatti, for Suick, for Cadillac, for Chevrolet, for Chrysler, for Citroen, for DACIA, for Daewoo, for Dodge, for Euro Ford, f or Fiat, Ford, GM, Gmsa, Honda, Hyundai, Infimiti, Isuzi, JAHUAR, Jeep, Kia, Lancia, Landrover, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, for Mercedes, for Mini, for Mitsubishi, for Nissian, for Nissangtr, for Opel, for Peugeot, for Porsche, for Renault, for SAAB, for SAMSUG, for Seat, for Skoda, for Smart, for Sprinter, for Subaru, for Suzuki, for Tlisuzu, for Toyota, for Vauxhall, for Volvo, for VW