Launch Creader VIII, features OEM enhanced functionality one would expect from a larger scan. Features include electronic parking brake release, steering angle reset and service reminder reset – not mention the ability to and graph life PID data A / T, SRS, and ABS, along with full generic OBDII. the tool includes quick boot up, manufacturer-specific code definitions, DTC-specific troubleshooter tips, free internet updates, and the ability to print via PC.
Launch Creader VIII Functions:
1. OBDII full-fledged diagnosis
2. Multiple car models (those over 40 mainstream models from Asia, America and Europe).
3. Support 4 Systems: Engine, transmission, ABS, and Airbag.
4. Basic diagnostic functions: Read DTCs, clear DTCs, and read data stream
5. Support DTC help, data stream wave display, history data and replay
6. Support multi-languages: English, Spanish, French, Chinese,
7. Online upgrade, you can download the latest version anywhere
Launch Creader VIII Features:
According to Launch Tech, no other product in the CReader Pro price point offers EPB release, steering angle reset and reminder service resets. This code scanner also offers the full ability to display and graph live PID data A / T, SRS and ABS, along with full generic OBDII.
Launch Creader VIII Applications:
Launch Creader VIII will help the technician diagnose engine, transmission, SRS and ABS issues. it will reset Dtc within these systems. Code definitions and likely causes for the codes will also be available from within the tool itself.
Launch Creader VIII Parameters:
1. Screen: 3.5 inch TFT LCD screen
2. Voltage Input: 9-15V
3. Connection: Standard 16PIN OBD Diagnostic Interface
4. Working: -10 C ~ 55 C
5. Storage: -20 C ~ 70 C
6. External Dimension: 7.4 “(L) x 4.17” (W) x 1.08 “(H)
7. Weight: <350g
1pc x Launch Creader
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x USB Sticker
1pc x Carrying box
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.