– The solar light relies on solar energy, which is clean, endless and environment-friendly.
– The system is mainly composed of solar panel, light source and battery.
– In daytime, when there is sunshine, the solar panel can convert the solar energy to electric energy and store it in the battery.
– Ideal home lighting, camping, cooking, working, reading, emergency and blackouts.
– power source: Solar panel, home electricity charging.
– Certifications: CE, ROSE
A : Under sunny condition, put the solar panel in the sun, insert the connection line into the connection hole of the bulb, indicating that the light is on and is being charged.
* B : Connect a data line to the connection holes of the 5-8V charger and the bulb, indicating that the light is on and is being charged.
* C : In the evening, you can use a light bulb that is full of electricity.
1, Maximum brightness of bulb: 130LM.
2, Capacity of lithium battery: 850ma/3.7V; continuously effective lighting of fully charged bulb: 5h
3, Battery can be fully charged by the photovoltaic panel under a sufficiently
– The photovoltaic panel is fixed in the roof or a place with sufficient sunlight, the wire is introduced into a room, and the plug is plugged in the port for charging ( a 5 – 8V charger can be used for charging as well. )
– The charged bulb can be used as a mobile lighting lamp.