Are you thinking of starting a new career in CCTV installation?
Then attend our
2 Days Practical CCTV Installation & Maintenance Business Training with Full Mentorship
We at Setnumd Technologies are a CCTV installation company which has been present in the CCTV installation market since 2010. We have installed CCTV systems in local shops, supermarkets, office buildings, industrial places, residential homes and many more.
We understand the CCTV market very well and we keep updated with current trends which enable us to deliver the most updated version of CCTV installation training.
We not only train students in installing and maintaining CCTV, but we also understand many of you need market expertise to be a successful CCTV installer or to start a new career in CCTV installation, therefore we provide a free consultation on marketing and other business support services.
Practice makes perfect and we understand nothing works better than a hands-on training. Our course is 75% practical and you will practice on CCTV system designing, CCTV installation, commissioning, and maintenance. All these areas require practice, practice, practice and more practice and our course is designed to provide you with the maximum access time to all the tools, cameras, DVRs, IR lights, etc.
To ensure this and the undivided attention of the trainers, only a maximum of 10-20 participants are taken on the course.
Some of our projects in different parts of the country
This Training covers areas of CCTV installation training with DVR IP setting, CAT5 in CCTV and many other important aspects of CCTV installation. At the successful completion of the CCTV installation training course, you will be able to install and maintain CCTV systems with remote viewing facility for small and medium size projects.
What you will learn
. Introduction to CCTV Systems
• CCTV Components and requirements
• Cabling, connectors, & Crimping
• Video transmission (analogue to digital, megapixel cameras)
• Assembling a CCTV system Troubleshooting using CCTV tester
• How to design a cable run & Running Cable for CCTV systems
• Installing CCTV cameras with RG59
• Installing CCTV power supplies
• Introduction to recording resolution, frames per second & lens sizes
• How to calculate field of view (Selecting the correct types of lens size, recording resolution and configuring frames per second)
• Digital CCTV storage and lighting (DVR storage calculator, Illumination and camera sensitivity in CCTV)
• Remote & Mobile View Configuration
• Business Opportunities and Marketing Strategies
Date, duration and schedule
Friday 13th- Saturday 14th march 2020
9am – 5pm daily
N50000. Register now and get 50% discount (N25000)
Limited slots available
To Register- Pay to Access Bank, 0039473328, Setnumd Technologies
After payment, Fill your details below
Copyright © 2020. Setnumd Technologies. All Rights Reserved.