Smart Home Automation Training
Global Home Automation Market size was valued at $39,607 million in 2016, and is projected to reach at $81,645 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 11.2% from 2017 to 2023. Home automation is utilization of intelligent terminals, which is automation system to control home appliances and equipment. Increase in awareness for efficient energy usage, rise in electricity prices, and technological advancements are expected to drive the home automation market growth. Moreover, increase in safety & security concerns fueled the adoption of home automation system, thus boosting the market growth. (source: alliedmarketresearch).
In Nigeria, the awareness for smart home automation is increasing and the test time to provide this service is now.
Make a Living as A Smart Home Automation & IOTs Installer.
What you will learn
- All you need to know about Smart Home Automation
- Understanding the right tools/brand to use: Broadlink; Sonoff; Samsung; Phillips; Tuya; Google home; Alexa, Ewelink, SmartThings etc
- How to setup a smart home- practical demonstrations of the tools and the app
- Configuring the existing wiring to Smart Home- No Neutral Wire Required Solution
- How to start a career as a smart home & IOT installer
- How to generate a monthly revenue stream from smart homes Installation
- How to Market & Sell Smart Home Installation Services to High Networth Individual
- Where to get solution and free support to all projects needs and problems.
- Come with all your Questions
- And many more
Date & venue
Friday 27th- Saturday 28th March 2020
9am – 5pm daily
N50000. Register now and get 30% discount (N35000)
Venue: AOSEE Plaza, 7th Avenue, by 3rd Gate, Festac Town, Lagos
Limited slots available
To Register- Pay to Access Bank, 0039473328, Setnumd Technologies
After payment, Fill your details below
Copyright © 2020. Setnumd Technologies. All Rights Reserved.